Fedora and the moblin2 fork

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Wed May 20 06:13:02 UTC 2009

I would be happy to participate how ever I am able. I've attempted to get
information on work needing to be done for the Fedora Mini SIG in the past
so that I could join but got no reply.

-Adam
(From my G1)

On May 20, 2009 12:13 AM, "Arjan van de Ven" <arjan at infradead.org> wrote:

On Tue, 19 May 2009 23:47:23 +0100 Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com>
wrote: > Hi All, > > I kn...
with the 40 to 50% we borrow from fedora should mean that it's not too
hard to get various pieces into Fedora; our developers tend to use
autoconf/automake/pkgconfig/etc ...

(Yes I know some people will count differently. I don't count anything
for which we autogenerate the spec files as borrowed...)

--
Arjan van de Ven        Intel Open Source Technology Centre
visit http://www.lesswatts.org

https://www.redhat.com/mailman/list...