Heads up: OCaml 3.11.1 in devel, might break things ...

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed May 20 15:03:01 UTC 2009

OCaml 3.11.1 (RC 0) was released yesterday:

  http://caml.inria.fr/pub/ml-archives/caml-list/2009/05/7eebae1c2938b64ae84ca1d9284fba99.en.html

Upstream have asked us to test this release candidate, so over the
long weekend I'm going to try to build it for the 'devel' branch (are
we calling this 'Rawhide' yet?)

This might break lots of dependencies (or maybe won't - I don't
actually know).  Which I will try to fix up by rebuilding the
dependent packages afterwards.

There are at least 74 dependent packages that might be affected.  A
slightly out of date list is here:

  http://cocan.org/fedora#Package_status

Rich.

Fedora now supports 75 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)