Package Maintainers Flags policy

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Fri May 22 19:04:51 UTC 2009

Just some thoughts.

I would ask people, take time for your answers.
Go for a walk even.

After Reading:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2009-May/msg00153.html

1: Has the flags policy, anything to do with RH becoming more prominent
on the site?
No problem with them becoming more prominent, they do sponsor a lot.
If yes, say so, likewise no

2: Would our main Sponsor, suffer financially.
As a result of inclusion of certain flags?

3: Would the fedora project survive, if there was no main sponsor?

4: What do our International Ambassadors feel on the ground?
Does anyone outside the project give a toss.

Frank