Agenda for the 2009-05-26 Packaging Committee meeting

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Thu May 28 06:09:24 UTC 2009

Bill Nottingham, Wed, 27 May 2009 13:21:40 -0400:
> No, there are also the "ask the user always" proponents. Of course...
> they're wrong. :)

Are they? Of course, I need to qualify that “always”. For Red Hat
customers with hundreds of servers managed by RHN/Satellite/something-
even-more-weird it is out of the question, but I wouldn't mind if I was
asked politely on my notebook whether I wouldn't like this nice package
providing this functionality as well. Meaning, that this could be
configurable (default switched off).

Matěj