gnaughty is a hot babe

Muayyad AlSadi alsadi at gmail.com
Fri May 29 08:39:42 UTC 2009

comps group or force some %group in spec files or modify pkgdb to have
tags or any thing, I just need  to know all such packages them

regarding the output of yum search, yes I expected that from the post
of Mathieu Bridon (bochecha), and I was shocked it was there!!

anyway, I really need a list of packages like the above
p0rn-comfort, hot-babe, gnaughty

is there anything else ?

some how FLOSS projects lost their attitude, for example open arena
start putting a note: it may not be suitable for children under 17.

and their page contains a very offensive statement
"If you want a game for kids you will want to play SDL Sopwith but
**it is just as fun** and contains no objectionable materials!"

and when I heard about world of padman as a game in which you shoot
with paints instead of violent weapons I expected something moral and
decent  but it wasn't

maybe if we wait a few years such projects will put explicit materials

I guess someone should point to
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Encourage-Women-Linux-HOWTO/x168.html