gnaughty is a hot babe

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Fri May 29 09:59:37 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 4:50 AM, Frank Murphy (Frankly3d) <
frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:

> Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
>
>> in case you have accepted to put such packages in the repo
>>
>> please maintain a wiki page listing all of them so that we can add
>> exclude for all of them in
>> fedora .repo files
>>
>> sorry, but our users trust us [in ojuba.org spin] to provide packages
>> that respect our family values and moralities
>>

> As long as they are not installed by default,
> I don't see the problem.
>
> If they do get installed, it would probably not be an accident.
> Whatever the moral\cultural situation
>
> Frank

Yes!  Use Firefox for example where you can end up on a "questionable site"
by accident!

Any web browser/ftp/p2p/etc can be used to download images/movies, gnaughty
is no different.

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org