gnaughty is a hot babe

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:42:29 UTC 2009

On Fri, 29 May 2009 13:45:06 +0530, Rahul wrote:

> On 05/29/2009 01:35 PM, Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
> > in case you have accepted to put such packages in the repo
> >
> > please maintain a wiki page listing all of them so that we can add
> > exclude for all of them in
> > fedora .repo files
> >
> > sorry, but our users trust us [in ojuba.org spin] to provide packages
> > that respect our family values and moralities
>
> I suspect a list in the wiki would quickly become outdated. Might be
> worth adding a comps group if enough of them add up. Note this isn't
> really the first time. Other than some xscreensavers with fairly
> suggestive imageries, you also have things like these:
>
> ----
>
> # yum search p0rn
>
> Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, presto, refresh-packagekit,
> remove-with-leaves
> p0rn-comfort.noarch : Support programs for browsing image-gallery sites

What are you trying to point out? It doesn't become clear to me. The name
of the package you refer to might be a pun or a tongue-in-cheek reference,
but other than that it's a set of tools (a proxy and tools) that can be
used together with arbitrary image gallery web-sites [1]. Is the package
name considered a problem already?

[1] It suffered from Perl run-time failures here, however, when trying it
on F10, so it's likely that currently it doesn't work as intended.