Announcing Fedora Activity Day - Fedora Development Cycle 2009

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 22:48:44 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> We're announcing a Fedora Activity day coming up very very soon
> (apologies for the short notice).  This activity day is for maintainers,
> QA, and release engineering folks to meet and discuss ongoing issues
> with the Fedora Development Cycle and to create a proposal on how to fix
> many of the issues.  Note, this is not an event to decide on a solution,
> it is an event to decide on a proposal, which will then be shared with
> the whole community for more input and work.
>
> ... snip ...

Jesse,

I just want to wish you guys a great and productive FAD.

I hope it inspires other community members to look for opportunities
within the parts of the project they work on to organize their own
FADs in the future.

If a group of folks in Docs or Art or Infra or whatever could get
something important done faster/better by getting together in the same
place please do it. If you think you have a good idea but are
uncertain how to make it happen feel free to ping your friendly
neighborhood ambassador and we'd be happy to help you get the ball
rolling.

John