OpenOffice 3.1

Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) forum at ru.bir.ru
Sun May 10 20:05:44 UTC 2009

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Christian Rose wrote:
>> IMHO, Fedora needs more maintainers who think of whole releases as
>> stable release sets.
>
> "Stable release sets" doesn't mean "no updates", it means "no updates which
> break things".
>
> Normally, 3.0->3.1 type upgrades aren't the kind of updates which cause
> regressions or compatibility issues.
+1
I fully agreed. Fedora is a bleeding edge distro. It is why I love it.
It sometimes got trouble, but it is. If we have distro with other policy
- please, RHEL, CentOS have it absolutely different - no updates until
it absolutely needed.
So, if 3.0 -> 3.1 update do not promise serious troubles - I want see it
in Fedora 10.