RFE: Add URL of project into template of bug for Review Requests

Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) forum at ru.bir.ru
Sun May 10 21:42:17 UTC 2009

I always look for new packages coming into Fedora.
Most time as user. It is very interesting see each day new software, new
possibility. ~80% I skip on stage looking list of new request in
Thunderbird by its title and sort description in subject. Other I read
description.
And I thought around of half others I go to the bug, open spec-file in
my browser, look for the URL tag, copy-past url from it (and it is in
case when it come as plain text, if there used macroses like
%name-%version it require even more movement) to new tab of browser only
to go to offsite!!! Only here I can see what I want - docs, full
description, screenshots, how-to, examples and make decision - really
this software interesting for me and I want watch for this Review
Request or may be even reviewer it or not!!!

I guess what many people do same steps from times to times. And if URL
to offsite of program will be as clickable link in RR just after (or
before) src.rpm and spec links it will be very useful.