Downgrading Firefox 3.5 and Thunderbird 3.0

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Mon May 11 18:31:16 UTC 2009

On 05/11/2009 05:07 AM, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
> I would understand if Firefox and Thunderbird were in their release
> candidate phase, and we could reasonably expect that within three months
> that they would hit final release.

This was a strong part of my decision process.  I cannot guarantee it,
but I have very high confidence this will be the case for both (actually
I was using a 2 month basis).  So, it appears we're on the same page,
you now understand, and we can drop this argument.

I am sorry you're using extensions that don't have responsive
maintainers to the bugs you've filed (you have filed bugs right?).  I'd
encourage you to contact them again, requesting that they update their
extensions.  It will benefit both parties.