FESCo election nominations now open

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 21 20:07:06 UTC 2009

On 05/22/2009 01:23 AM, Jon Stanley wrote:
> On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Rahul Sundaram
> wrote:
>
>> Wouldn't it be a board decision?
>
> I don't believe so - I don't believe that the board weighed in on the
> Docs decision to do away with FDSco, if I'm not mistaken. Individual
> commitees should be free to decide their own voting policy and the
> qualifications of their own candidates.

I don't think docs committee and FESCo is not at the same level which is
why I believe others should be allowed to vote in the first place.
Anyway advisory board is copied and they can be aware. I will raise it
up to the board if necessary. Meanwhile filed a ticket at

https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/156

Thank you for your consideration.

Rahul