Packaging Survey - May 2009

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Wed May 27 14:11:57 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 5:31 AM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I did a quick survey from Fedora on what software Fedora users are using
> that is not available in the repo. Here are the results. If you find
> anything interesting, feel free to pick it up.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging_Survey_May_2009
>
> Rahul

That's an interesting list!  I wonder why CMU Common Lisp is on there,
though.  It's been in Fedora for a long time:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/cmucl

Perhaps it is because CMUCL is available on 32-bit systems only, so
somebody with a 64-bit system noticed that it was "missing".
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/