Orphaning some packages (gdhcpd, wxdfast, beagle)

drago01 drago01 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 14:59:58 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am looking for new maintainers for those packages:

gdhcpd:
I do not really use it, upstream has released a new version a while
ago but the fedora package still is at the old version.
Bugs: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/gdhcpd

wxdfast:
Upstream is pretty much dead (no activity for years).
Bugs: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/wxdfast

beagle:
Package needs a lot of work and I don't really have time for it
(upstream is also quite busy so there is little activity there too).
Bugs: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/beagle

If someone wants to take (one of) them please reply to this mail.