gnaughty is a hot babe

Simon Wesp cassmodiah at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 28 11:06:43 UTC 2009

Michael Fleming <mfleming at thatfleminggent.com> wrotes:
MF> Hm. interesting case.

MF> I've got no problem with it. Unlike hot-babe there's nothing even
MF> remotely resembling depiction here.

personally I am torn between 'go' and 'no-go'

the guidelines says:
"Content must not be pornographic, or contain nudity, whether animated,
simulated, or photographed. There are better places on the Internet to
get porn."

my pro:
this package is free of pornographic content. hotbabe isn't free of
this content.

my contra:
it helps you to get this stuff.
An instigator for a murder is guilty like the murderer himself!

I created a review with the FE-LEGAL blocker, because I didn't see this
email.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus dem schönen Hainzell
Simon Wesp

The G in GNU stands for GNU
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SimonWesp