gnaughty is a hot babe

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Fri May 29 11:51:51 UTC 2009

On Viernes 29 Mayo 2009 13:40:36 Chitlesh GOORAH escribió:
> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>
wrote:
> > Movies in proprietary formats can be downloaded also with Firefox,
> > Transmission, wget, etc.
> > From the description of gnaughty I understand it can also download
> > images, which are in free formats, so the content is in both free and
> > proprietary formats.
>
> Here is the purpose of the application is important. A browser is not
> only intended for  free and proprietary
> formats downloader. It serves other purposes as well.
>
> But gNaughty serves only purpose is "download porn". If we allow this
> package, in other words it says Fedora tolerates proprietary formats.
> It is not something we are comfortable with.

Internet is for porn...

Sorry I don't know this software but as someone already pointed - it's
opensource, it can be used to download other content. It's same like Adobe
banned rtmpdump as it can be used to download restricted content but Flash
Player is used everyday to watch unlegal content!

One interesting thing - does it download free content? Are there some porn
sites under CC licence? Free culture, by community for community...

Jaroslav