gnaughty is a hot babe

Muayyad AlSadi alsadi at gmail.com
Fri May 29 15:03:59 UTC 2009

as I said I don't want you to tag them I want you to limit the list
for me from more than 10,000 package which increases at arbitrary time

to tens of packages on a wiki that I can //watch// (a feature of the wiki)

and regarding to your examples provided that they are already accepted in fedora
<<EOQ
In some places a game with people firing at other people with red blood
coming out and all is considered strongly violent, but firing at aliens
with abstract shapes that have green blood not so much, for others
firing at anything is considered violent, what definition do you use ?
EOQ

it's not important what is my definition
the important thing is to have a place for those who care to look at
and decide, yes different people will have different definitions so
what ? if a package is placed in that wiki page this does not mean
it's tagged banned or whatever
it means that it might be inappropriate for some poeple
it's the job for those who care to check this list and take their own
subset from it according to their own definition.

> Have these packages:
> Provides: policy(adult content)
innovative idea, but this idea needs a definition which a big
community like fedora can't put.