Fwd: Request to update ATi OSS driver for Fedora 12

Liang Suilong liangsuilong at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:23:38 UTC 2009

To Adam Williamson

Thank you for your command. Will RGB Gamma value be set 1.0 in the final
release? I think it needs.

And playing flashplayer in the web browser with Adobe Flash Player still has
some blocks. Maybe flash player cause that problem. I just wait.

To Tom 'spot' Callaway

Thank you for hard work. Crhomium browser in Fedora 12 looks perfect. Is
there any plan to push chromium into rawhide or updates-testing. I think
chromium has enough stability to make more users test itself.
--
<url>http://www.liangsuilong.info</url>
Fight for freedom!!!!(3F)