odd file requires

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 19:31:30 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 11:58 -0500, Seth Vidal wrote:
> Hey folks,
>   I put together this list for things I'd like to work on for f13. It's a
> list of packages with a file-requires that falls outside of *bin/* and
> /etc/* and then the provider(s) for those files.
>
> http://skvidal.fedorapeople.org/misc/non-primary-file-reqs-and-what-requires-them.txt
>
> I've gone through some of them and I'm looking for where we can clean up a
> few more.
>
> Take a look through, see if you see a package you're responsible for and,
> if you can, figure out a way to not need the file-requires.

Well, I'm on the provider end of these two.

/usr/share/X11/app-defaults
  Required By: x11-ssh-askpass-1.2.4.1-7.fc12
  Provided By: libXt-1.0.7-1.fc12

libXt is always going to be the thing providing this, app-defaults are
an Xt-ism.

/usr/share/X11/rgb.txt
  Required By: perl-Image-Info-1.28-4.fc12
  Provided By: xorg-x11-server-utils-7.4-13.fc12

Requires: rgb is sufficient for the same reason.

Fixed both in devel/.

- ajax