Plan for tomorrow's (20091113) FESCo meeting

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 01:36:32 UTC 2009

The following topics are currently on the agenda for tomorrow's FESCo
meeting, taking place at 17:00UTC (that's noon Eastern) in
#fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

263	Sponsorship request: hubbitus
268	Proven packager request - Daniel Drake
269	Request to approve me a sponsor for package maintainers
270	FESCO topic proposal - preupgrade and F-12
41	SystemTap Static Probes -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SystemtapStaticProbes
260	SIP Witch Domain Telephony -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SIP_Witch_Domain_Telephony
271	Automatic Print Driver installation -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/AutomaticPrintDriverInstallation
272	Intellij IDEA - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/IntelliJ_IDEA
273	Python 3 F13 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Python3F13

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor.