The tag mercurial-1_4-1_fc12 is already applied on a different branch

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 22:02:01 UTC 2009

Seems I do this every time we have a new release.

In F12:
 cvs tag -F -c mercurial-1_4-1_fc12
ERROR: The tag mercurial-1_4-1_fc12 is already applied on a different branch
ERROR: You can not forcibly move tags between branches
cvs tag: Pre-tag check failed
cvs [tag aborted]: correct the above errors first!

What are my choices to proceed?  I already have built/are building 1.4.1 on
F13 and F11.  I don't want to have a different package number on F12.