Questions sent (was: What questions would you like to ask the Candidates for the Fedora Board, FESCo, and FAMSCO?)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Nov 17 19:47:24 UTC 2009

On 17.11.2009 07:54, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote on 11.11.2009 22:30:
>>
>> As you may have heard already, several seats of the Fedora Board,
>> FESCo, and FAMSCO are up for election soon(¹). Right now we are in
>> the nomination period, which will be followed by a "Candidate
>> Questionnaire." That means we'll give candidates a list of
>> questions to answer by private mail within one week after the
>> nomination period closed; the results will be publish soon after
>> that to make sure they are available to the public before the Town
>> Hall meetings on IRC happen. [...] If you have one or more
>> questions you'd like to send to the candidates simply go and add
>> them to:
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections/F13_Questionnaire
>
> I did some cleanups and added a few more question from the last
> questionnaire. Find below what I plan to sent to the candidates this
> evening at something like 19:00 UTC. If you dislike something please
> comment until then in a way to make sure we don't further delay
> things (yes, I know, that is a tight schedule, but I thought a RFC
> period of 12 hours is better then none). tia!

Nobody yelled, so I sent the questions to the people that are running in
the elections by mail to the address from FAS. If you are one of those
that are running and didn't get my mail please let me know asap.

Deadline for answers: 20091124-06:00 UTC (the easier to
remember date variant: have them finished by next Monday before
midnight). I'll soon afterwards will try compile some documents that
allow easy comparison of the answers.

Cu
knurd