F12: where did window properties go?

Tom Lane tgl at redhat.com
Thu Nov 19 00:03:53 UTC 2009

Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> writes:
> On 11/19/2009 05:00 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> So I just spent a frustrating little while looking for the
>> focus-follows-mouse setting on a fairly-vanilla F12 installation.
>> As far as I can tell it ain't there.  What became of
>> gnome-window-properties?

> # yum install control-center-extra

Wow, so we're going to seriously piss off some significant fraction
of the userbase in order to save 59k.  Personally, I don't care about
most of the random UI changes that get thrown in during every Fedora
cycle, but lack of focus follows mouse would get me to move to some
other distro.  I wonder how many people will abandon Fedora without
bothering to read the fine print in the release notes.

			regards, tom lane