Fedora rawhide rebuild in mock status 2009-11-18 x86_64

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Mon Nov 23 14:57:38 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 10:33:26PM -0600, Matt Domsch wrote:
> Fedora Rawhide-in-Mock Build Results for x86_64
> using the rawhide tree as of 2009-11-15.  All packages were built on
> systems running Fedora 12.  All failed builds were retried to avoid
> single or transient build failures.

I'm going to start putting this text in the initial comments for any
bug automatically filed by the FTBFS runs.  Hopefully this helps
explain the process which is described also at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FTBFS .

"""
If you believe this is actually a bug in another package, do NOT
change the component in this bug or close this bug.  Instead, add the
appropriate bug number from the other package to the "Depends on" line
in this bug.  If the other package does not yet have a bug created
that you think matches, please create one.  Doing so helps us properly
track bugs and their dependencies, just as we track package
dependencies.  (If you close this bug, and the other package is not
fixed before the next FTBFS run, a new bug will get created.  Please
follow the above advice to avoid such duplication.)
"""

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist, Dell Office of the CTO