[RFA] Your [PACKAGE_NAME] did not pass QA

Felix Kaechele felix at fetzig.org
Tue Nov 24 13:17:49 UTC 2009

Am 23.11.2009 22:50, schrieb Adam Williamson:
> He already said that he had talked to his upstreams and they had said
> they would not adjust their code. In that case, he really has done
> everything he possibly can in his position as maintainer, and sending
> him further nag emails is achieving nothing constructive and serving
> only to annoy him.

And eventually may lead to packagers stopping to contribute to the
Fedora Project.
I do not wish to be used as a medium for a fight between a stubborn Font
Guideline Evangelist and a stubborn upstream. If it's upstream's
decision not to adjust their code then that's the way it is. If the
package does not cause any unexpected behavior by not following the Font
Guidelines there is nothing further I as a package maintainer am
required to do.

Felix