KDE-SIG weekly report (48/2009)

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Nov 24 16:44:38 UTC 2009

This is a report of the weekly KDE-SIG-Meeting with a summary of the
topics that were discussed. If you want to add a comment please reply
 to this email or add it to the related meeting page.

= Weekly KDE Summary =

Week: 48/2009

Time: 2009-11-24 14:00 UTC

Meeting page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2009-11-24

Meeting minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-
meeting/2009-11-24/fedora-meeting.2009-11-24-13.59.html

Meeting log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-
meeting/2009-11-24/fedora-meeting.2009-11-24-13.59.log.html

= Participants =

* BenBoeckel
* JaroslavReznik
* KevinKofler
* LukasTinkl
* RexDieter
* StevenParrish
* ThanNgo
* MaryEllenFoster

= Agenda =

* Shaman 2 for Fedora? It's plugable package management tool by Dario Freddi,
he asks for comments and what we want for Fedora (if we want to ship it, at
least as optional package - he's working on PackageKit support right now)

* soprano/sesame2 status report [1]

* KDE 4.3.3 : in updates-testing, ready for stable updates ?

* KDE 4.3.75
Builds almost done (kdebindings, kdepim, extragear left)
Issues:
kdelibs -- Konsole menu item patch is obsolete (kde-settings may be able to fix
this)
kdebindings -- Build failure; fails to find its own built libs (??)
kdepim -- one .desktop file of unknown usefulnes getting caught in the
validator

= Summary =

Shaman 2 for Fedora
* jreznik to work on shaman2 packaging

soprano/sesame2 status report
* mefoster will submit package reviews soon and keep [2] updated

KDE 4.3.3 : in updates-testing, ready for stable updates?
* rdieter will queue kde-4.3.3 bits for stable updates

KDE 4.3.75
* mathstuff to merge 4.3.75 into rawhide asap (tue or wed) to be ready for
kde-4.4-beta1

= Next Meeting =

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2009-12-01

= Links =