Fedora 12 Graphics Issues: Cancel F13 and concentrate on fixing F12 ?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Nov 26 20:30:53 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 20:16:54 +0000,
  Terry Barnaby <terry1 at beam.ltd.uk> wrote:

> I have tried out F12 on 4 different systems, 2 with different ATI graphics and
> two with different Intel based boards. Only the last one appears to be able
> to run Blender. You mention "Airlie has continued development in the
> f12 branch". If that means there are people working on the bugs and
> producing new
> driver updates for F12 (DRM,MESA,X11), especially for ATI then I certainly
> will give it some time.

Yes there have been updates to all of those (and the X server and the kernel)
since the F12 release, though I am not sure that all have made it to the
updates repository. I typically pull that stuff right from koji when I see it
show up.

I don't usually mess with blender, though I am starting to learn about Ogre.