Fedora 12: Emacs is not for software development

Sir Gallantmon ngompa13 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 00:38:14 UTC 2009

I would argue otherwise, considering the flexibility of both vim and Emacs.
Personally, I like Emacs, and I have a hard time dealing with vi and its
derivatives. But, this really isn't the place to start YET ANOTHER Emacs vs.
vi[m] vs. {INSERT YOUR PREFERRED EDITOR} flamewar.

Argue that on IRC, that's always more fun... ;)