Udev support for device-mapper/LVM2 in rawhide

Peter Rajnoha prajnoha at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 09:31:48 UTC 2009

On 11/02/2009 10:12 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 11/02/2009 02:43 PM, Peter Rajnoha wrote:
>

>> Hopefully I've mentioned eveything that's important. If you have any
>> questions, please, feel free to raise your comments here. The plan is
>> to switch this on tomorrow, but if there's anyone who sees a problem
>> here and who would like to test it more and needs more time, please,
>> let me know.
>
> May I ask why these changes are being pushed so late in the development
> cycle?
>
> Rahul

This is for F13 rawhide, I consider F12 closed for this...

(I know that there's no official release for current F13 rawhide yet, but
I think releng could help us here to do a private pre-rawhide release for us
to test, but first we need to push it so a "snapshot" could be made for that
"pre-release").

Peter