Web page for distro life cycle stage

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:51:13 UTC 2009

Hi,

Is there a web-page or is it possible to have one that shows the
Fedora distro release and its stage in the release cycle?

For example, if a release such as Fedora 9, is not supported, one can
have it shown with a red circle. If a release is in freeze, it can be
in marked in an yellow circle, and when we can push packages to a
release, it can be in a green circle, similar to traffic signal
lights?

While, we do receive e-mails on freeze updates, I thought it will be
simpler to just check a web-page rather than having to go through
mailing list archives?

Suggestions welcome.

SK

--