Fedora Moblin remix

Bastien Nocera bnocera at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 12:27:35 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-05 at 18:01 +0000, Peter Robinson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> For those interested there's a new test LiveCD of Fedora Moblin remix
> [1] for those that are interesting in playing. It would be nice to
> have some feedback on good or bad issues with it. There's been almost
> 1300 downloads since I announced the last one but I've had no feedback
> what so ever and while I'd like to assume that's because its perfect I
> doubt that is the case.

I couldn't boot it using EFI on a Macbook Air, from a USB key because of
a bootx64.efi error.

Which version of syslinux did you use to generate the ISO?

The same hardware, generating the same USB key worked (kinda[1]) with
the F12 beta live image.

Cheers

[1]: Got this error on boot (this a first gen MBA, with Intel gfx), will
test with the F12 RC when it's available:
[drm:drm_mode_rmfb] *ERROR* tried to remove a fb that we didn't own