A silly question about our "FC" tag

Alex Lancaster alexl at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 20 22:29:14 UTC 2009

[...]

>> A lot of questions seem to be getting this answer but how close are
>> we to AutoQA doing all this? Are we going to start running it and
>> reporting bugs in Rawhide soon?

AW> There's a weekly update on AutoQA in the QA group meetings, the
AW> summaries and logs of which you can find linked here:

AW> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings

AW> I also summarize the weekly update in the QA section in every FWN
AW> issue.

AW> I'm not working on autoqa myself, but we're actually already running
AW> several autoqa tests - the results go to the autoqa-results mailing
AW> list at present,
AW> https://fedorahosted.org/mailman/listinfo/autoqa-results , until we
AW> have things in more 'final' form - and I would guess we will be
AW> running tests of the kind discussed above, oh, during the F13 cycle.
AW> Will could be more precise.

I was in the AutoQA meeting at FUDCon Boston in January and there was
talk there then about deploying some AutoQA features "within 3-4 weeks",
but those archives only started in April.

Were those test results that go to the mailing list the "initial
features" that were envisioned back in January?

Alex