A silly question about our "FC" tag

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Nov 20 22:36:26 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-11-20 at 17:29 -0500, Alex Lancaster wrote:

> I was in the AutoQA meeting at FUDCon Boston in January and there was
> talk there then about deploying some AutoQA features "within 3-4 weeks",
> but those archives only started in April.
>
> Were those test results that go to the mailing list the "initial
> features" that were envisioned back in January?

Will could answer more authoritatively, but I believe that is the case,
yes. It took a little longer to get the infrastructure up to the point
of spitting out vaguely usable results to a public mailing list than was
anticipated.

Going back through the QA meeting history, the first meeting with an
AutoQA update was 2009-02-11:
http://wwoods.fedorapeople.org/fedora-qa/fedora-qa-20090211.log.html

There was a bit of a lull around end of February and all of March, then
work has been going in earnest since then and there's been an AutoQA
update practically every meeting since then, usually with significant
progress reported.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey