upperlimit for considering a separate doc subpackage

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 11:57:25 UTC 2009

In case one is writing a warning check for packager about "you should
rather make a separate doc subpackage rather then put everything in
main package?" Should 1024 KB be upper limit or may be 100 files ?
Also if one can also help in listing the exceptions which can be
considered here ?

oget (suggested) and filled up a request here
https://fedorahosted.org/gach/ticket/6

Any suggestions ? And any more requests for any kind of guideline
checks are welcome. I have been fairly active now targeting a release
in near future. Project page[1] has all details and we have a separate
mailing list[2].

Please consider discussing on ticket and concerned mailing list.

In case you don't know what gach is consider checking [3]. It was
renamed from review-o-matic.

Thanks,

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/gach/

Rakesh Pandit