Kernel-2.6.31.6-134 seems to have a bug on R600 DRM

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Tue Nov 24 05:59:12 UTC 2009

> > do

> > > again criticizing the reporter for reporting his case.  That was what he
> > was
> >
> > Um, where did I criticize anyone? I just told the reporter it wasn't the
> > same bug.
> >
> from the descriptions I have seen on this thread there is a possibility that
> it was, although remote.  Maybe it is the tone of what you are saying. Tone
> it down and be more tolerant is by far a more rational approach.  People
> won't report their observation then where will you be.

Otto, what monitor do you have?  Mine is just an ordinary flat panel
display and doesn't show the 'tone' of a message.  I'd love a display
like yours since text is such an awkward medium and I often find myself
adding 'tone' while reading emails, only to wonder if I've got the tone
right.

sincerely ;-]

Rodd