[RFA] Your [PACKAGE_NAME] did not pass QA

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Nov 27 09:30:54 UTC 2009

Dne 25.11.2009 10:03, Nicolas Mailhot napsal(a):
> If Matěj
> and others do their part I'll help them but that's all). So I suppose
> the only remaining course of action is to:

When we are clear now, I want to be clear as well ... IMHO, fixing these
bugs (http://is.gd/52X4m) is at least a week of full-time work for me
(it probably includes some time learning the craft, so somebody else
might do it faster). Given my current work preferences (especially love
I get every day from abrt bugs), I don't expect to do anything about
these bugs at least this year.

Matěj

Besides, the determined Real Programmer can write Fortran
programs in any language.
       -- Ed Post, Real Programmers Don't Use Pascal