Looking for testers: RPM 4.8 pre-release snapshots available

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Nov 27 17:41:17 UTC 2009

Panu Matilainen said the following on 11/27/2009 12:05 AM Pacific Time:

> It's that time of year again... we're planning on getting a brand new
> RPM version into Fedora 13. While the feature submission is being
> processed and public beta being prepared, we'd like to get some extra
> testing of the new RPM to catch out any remaining wrinkles our own
> testing hasn't caught.

Excellent.  Just to make sure... we hope you are targeting those changes
for the Fedora 13 feature freeze deadline which feeds into the ALPHA :)

2010-01-26

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/13/Schedule

NOTE: the Fedora 13 schedule is not "final" yet, but we do not expect
the feature freeze deadline to be any earlier.

John