Orphaning some packages [Was: Re: Buyer Beware: A Major Change in NFS is about to happen]

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 09:41:34 UTC 2009

Matej Cepl, Fri, 02 Oct 2009 15:26:09 +0000:
> However, for personal reasons I
> need to decrease my personal involvment in non-work related Fedora work.

I have still on my list:

* cycle -- Calendar program for women (any ladies would like to decrease
  gender gap in Fedora packaging? Or would like to switch your wife to
  Linux?)
* vim-vimoutliner -- Script for building an outline editor on top of Vim
  (for vim lovers I don't know about any better outline editor/task
  manager, heck some people use it for writing huge technical books :))
* ldapvi -- An interactive LDAP client (the best tool for managing LDAP
  server I know about in Fedora)
* JSDoc -- Produces javadoc-style documentation from JavaScript
  sourcefiles
* python-urllib2_kerberos -- Kerberos over HTTP Negotiate/SPNEGO support
  for urllib2

Please take them to your good hands.

Thanks,

Matěj