How about releasing an update of xorg-x11-drv-intel for Fedora 11

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Oct 7 14:41:26 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 07, 2009 at 15:15:06 +0100,
  Terry Barnaby <terry1 at beam.ltd.uk> wrote:
> The graphics system in F11 is horribly broken for 3D, at least on Intel 845,
> ATI 200 and ATI 300 chipsets. Certainly the Blender program will not run
> on any of my computers (5 different graphics hardware versions).

3d seems to be working better on ATI r530 very recently. (I was finally able
to get glest to run.)
I am upgrading my last F11 machine now to try to get working 3d on my
ATI rv280 even though it will mean a hassle to try to get dahdi-linux
working. The yum update just started, so I might not have the answer
to whether or not 3d is working on that card until tomorrow, but I'll
followup when it is done to indicate whether or not it worked.
I'd really like to be able to test glest without needing a proprietary
driver. (I have some other scrounged machines that have nvidia cards, but
am using them for rawhide testing (including nouveau) and don't want to
mess them up by installing the nvidia drivers.