Retiring ksensors, possibly id3lib as well?

Lyos Gemini Norezel lyos.gemininorezel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 20:07:44 UTC 2009

On 10/07/2009 03:37 PM, Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
> Lyos Gemini Norezel wrote:
>

>> I believe the time has come to retire ksensors.
>>
> ksensors never sensed anything
>
> it is an old kde3 program that has been superseded by a
> nice kde4 system monitor plasmoid
>
> keeping kde3 programs that aren't absolutely essential,
> for which a kde4 program already exists, is very
> confusing and causes for things not to work

LOL... I find it to still be fully functional on the rare occasions
I actually fire it up . Of course... I actually use gnome ;-) .

At any rate, since it has been 'superseded', as you say, I'm going to
guess there's not going to be any objection to retiring ksensors.

Never-the-less, I will wait until Friday, like I said, to actually
retire it.

Lyos Gemini Norezel