How about releasing an update of xorg-x11-drv-intel for Fedora 11

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Oct 15 23:54:15 UTC 2009

Matěj Cepl wrote:
> Yes, I know, that's opinion of people around KDE that they don't
> distinguish between Rawhide and updates-testing

That's not true. In KDE SIG:
* we do not push KDE prereleases to updates-testing (nor to the stable
updates, of course),
* we rarely push application prereleases to updates-testing (and when we do,
it's with the intention of promoting them to stable, or the final release
(or a later prerelease) which is just days (not months) away),
* we do not push updates which make major changes (e.g. feature regressions)
to applications, neither to testing nor stable.

Rawhide does get all that stuff (unless we're in a freeze period), as does
kde-redhat unstable.

        Kevin Kofler