gnaughty (was: Re: Who do I send to get a package removed...)

Muayyad AlSadi alsadi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 21:14:17 UTC 2009

> You were told to do the work yourself. I see your still looking for someone else to do it for you.

Schwendt! see how they weren't listening, I told them I already
prepared that list even before the original message was posted.

TK009, I do my own homework myself. I did not invite Mr. Schwendt to
do mine nor to help me, I just give him a prediction about the hostile
 community attitude toward him, and you demonstrated that practically
;-)