Unable to download Fedora 12 beta using jigdo

Hedayat Vatankhah hedayat at grad.com
Thu Oct 22 00:25:15 UTC 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to download F12 beta DVD x86_64 iso using jigdo (I've used
jigdo to download previous versions too). It successfully downloaded all
files, but it doesn't accept downloaded install.img file and tries to
download it again and again. I've tried downloading install.img several
times (also using stand alone download applications) but jigdo doesn't
accept any of them. As a result, jigdo doesn't compose the final .iso
image because of 1 missing file. Does anybody have any ideas about the
reason of failure? Has anybody downloaded F12 beta x86_64 using jigdo
successfully?

Thanks,
Hedayat