rpms/python-mpd/F-10 python-mpd.spec,1.2,1.3 sources,1.2,1.3

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Oct 25 21:59:01 UTC 2009

Haïkel Guémar wrote:
> This is personal policy to always push latest stable unless it's broken,

This makes sense in principle, but not if nothing (of relevance to Fedora)
actually changed.

> Why i pushed the update on older branches ? Maintainers are asked to
> support branches until EOL and it worked on my test VM.

It's also a good reflex to support all branches with updates, especially
bugfix updates (and I wish more people would do it), but again, only if
there's a reason to push the update in the first place. :-)

        Kevin Kofler