Wi-Fi Question

Martin Dubuc martind1111 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 19:49:35 UTC 2009

This is a very nice tool. Unfortunately, on my system running Fedora 11, I
get the following erro:
Can't open RFKILL control device: No such file or directory

Using strace, I discovered that rfkill is trying to open path /dev/rfkill,
but this path does not exist on my system. Instead, it should try to open
path /sys/class/rfkill.

Martin