Final Review of Incomplete Fedora 12 Features

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Thu Oct 1 00:10:42 UTC 2009

Hi FESCo,

With the passing of Beta Freeze we are now at the point in our release
process where we expect all features to be at 100% completion.  After
requesting status updates, including direct email to the feature owners,
the following feature pages do not have a current status.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-announce/2009-September/msg00008.html

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DisplayPort
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/LowerProcessCapabilities
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NFSv4Default

In accordance with our recorded policy of requiring that all features be
at 100% at Beta Freeze, I am proposing these features for your review to
determine what their disposition should be.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Policy/Dropping

Thank you,
John

p.s. I'm going based solely on the information on the feature page.

p.s.s. Feature owners are also being bcc'd on this message and a copy is
also being sent to fedora-devel-announce.