PPC/PPC64 disabled in Koji for dist-f13

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Oct 1 09:34:38 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 11:51:36PM -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> If sheer number of build machines is an issue, one could spin up a qemu
> running ppc on a non-ppc box.

This isn't as easy as it sounds.  I couldn't get qemu-system-ppc[1] to
boot at all, *even* with the supposed PPC experts on the qemu list
helping me.  There are multiple problems with the BIOS that ships with
qemu.

Rich.

[1] or qemu-system-ppc64, or both, I can't recall now.

bindings from many languages.  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/
See what it can do: http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/recipes.html