Buyer Beware: A Major Change in NFS is about to happen

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Oct 3 14:04:57 UTC 2009

On 10/02/2009 09:19 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> - Wait until we have the list of approved features.
> - Divide them up amoung fesco and have a 'point contact' for each that
>   is a fesco member.

Having a FESCo owner to every feature in addition to the feature owner
might help. Abrt was part of the Fedora 11 feature list even though it
wasn't working as expected at that point. I posted to fedora-devel list
about this at a later point but nothing was changed. It is working now
well and deserves to be part of the Fedora 12 feature list but that
wasn't the case for the previous release.

It is a failure of the feature process not to have caught that.

Rahul