How about releasing an update of xorg-x11-drv-intel for Fedora 11

Ilyes Gouta ilyes.gouta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 16:36:49 UTC 2009

Hi John,

I updated my Fedora 11 laptop (an old Thinkpad R50e, Pentium-M, w/
intel 855G integrated graphics), latest Fedora kernel 2.6.30.8-64 and
I still have the Xv video acceleration locking up the entire machine
as soon as I start a video playback. I dug a bit actually and I'm not
sure anymore if it's the kernel or the intel xorg driver which is
causing this issue (I'd say the former). I'm pretty sure about the
lockup though. I'm going to try gather more information and then may
be report a bug on bugzilla.redhat.com.

-Ilyes