tagging of non critical path package into F-12?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 07:51:28 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I presume that the reason that tagging requests aren't being done is
due to the upcoming beta but is there a reason that non core or
critical path packages can't be tagged in. I have a number of Moblin
packages that fix various issues, in particular a rebuild of
network-manager-netbook to fix networking against the latest NM build
that hit just before the cut off. Given that none of these packages
would be anywhere near any of the official spins is there any
particular reason they can't be tagged in? Or if not when will they be
reviewed?

Peter